Have you had a nice weekend?
Mine has been mother-fudging brilliant, involving;
- An evening of crafting in front of the TV
- Halloween costume shopping for our dinner party on Wednesday
- Fancy cocktails with some of my favourite girls
- A sleepover at my bestie's (and being cooked pancakes for breakfast- lucky me!)
- Tea and a natter with my grandparents
- Cake, Christmas shopping and pumpkin carving/crayoning with some of my other favourite girls
|Crayon coated pumpkins, pancakes, White Russian, and my Nan (who's a total legend, by the way)|
And a final, fabulous end to the weekend involving chocolate mug cakes on the sofa with my lovely boyfriend and Spiderman (on the TV, not the sofa), which was a catalyst for inspiring this design:
I whipped this up on paint, and I didn't draw the Spidey bit, but hope you get the general idea... :)
What did you get up to?