Thankfully, everyone else seems to love compiling gift guides- a match made in list heaven :) These are some of my favourites I've found so far:
1. These incredible colour-coded guides from Miss Moss *swoon* - blue, black, brown, green and pink. I'm in love.
|A snippet of Miss Moss's blue gift guide.|
3. Miskabelle vintage have compiled guides for the Glamour Puss, the Bohemian and the Vintage Virgin. Whilst some of the items they've chosen probably can't be shipped to the UK, they still contain some beautiful pieces which might spark some gift-related inspiration.
|Beautiful guide from Miskabelle Vintage|
4. Two guides for their (or your) inner rock chic from Where Did You Get That - one and two
|Rock'n'roll guide from head to toe from Where did you get that|
5. You can peruse ethical gift guides to do some guilt-free shopping through Christmas Your Way and Oxfam
6. The Guardian have put together an interactive guide featuring over 300 gift ideas from the high street and independent makers and Stylist magazine have done three budget-dependant ones in the ranges of £10 and under, £10-50 and £50-100.
|All of these are under a tenner. WIN.|
8. And an awesome handmade gift guide from Kittenhood. Anyone want to get me the stag brooch in the neon section, pretty please?
Have you found any particularly brilliant gift guides this year? Please do share your links below - especially if you've put one together yourself!