23 September 2017

New beardginnings

Well, hi there!!

Gosh, there's a lot of spiderwebs and dust bunnies around here... Hang on a second while I whip around with the vaccuum cleaner...

Right. That's better. 

So - how ARE you?! What's new? What's the same? What's with the non-chronological Instagram feed*? So many questions...

So, I'm back. With a rather exciting announcement... Nope- not that! The bump's made of nothing more than excessive quantities of pizza (I'm thinking of calling it Margaret-a. Marge for short). 

My news is that I'm making a return to blogging. Right now (literally as I type), and in pre-penned, scheduled future posts. But it's not going to be on here... 

Oh, I also met a chameleon this summer. Winning at life, right?!

Instead, I'm setting up residence as the in-house blogger for EastWing Grooming Co. - a new company selling seriously excellent men's grooming products, co-owned by my friend James. Beards aren't really my area of expertise (although you'll all know how much I appreciate a good one- my love for Joe is still going strong!), but James has said I can write about anything I darn well please. So it's essentially going to be Hook, Line & Sink Her Part 2... 

The products look pretty damn fancy too, huh?

Obviously, James has no idea what he's let himself in for, as I'm currently working out how many posts I can write about perfect Nicolas Cage movie & biscuit combos:
- Con Air and custard creams
- Face Off and jammy dodgers
- It Could Happen To You and chocolate hobnobs... 
You get the idea. 

There'll also be travel posts, top tips about Brighton, and probably a few interior design posts too - as I've finally moved into my very own flat! Cue spending all my pocket money in the children's lighting section of Ikea...

And building a splashback out of Lego...

So, if you'd like to hear more about what I've been up to (and find out more about some seriously delicious-smelling beard products) I'm going to be wittering away over here for the foreseeable future. I can't wait to see your lovely faces again!! 

Katie xxx

*Yes, I know that was ages ago- but I'm still confused by it.

6 comments:

  1. You haven't been back here to blog! You have no excuse now you have an amazing flat!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing! I want one with a slide down it at the side, still a child at heart.

    cold calling

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog. I am pretty much impressed with your good work.
    Cloud phone Philippines
    Unified Communications

    ReplyDelete