2. Have a duvet day, watch Gilmore Girls on your laptop, and do something ridiculous with your hair. I’m talking scrunchie-sumo-bun here, NOT shaving half your head. The makeover can wait.
3. Turn up Taylor Swift and sing along until your lungs hurt. NB: Probably better to NOT do this one at work.
4. Reward yourself when you manage not to cry when you see a cute dog/giant pizza/article about a city you’d discussed visiting. Take a bath, buy new PJs, high five your housemates.
|Passed this place without crying? Buy yourself a brownie, girlfriend.|
5. Write a numbered pros and cons list a la Friends. And, yes, writing “His Face” 18 times on the pros list so it beats the cons list is cheating; cross that shit out.
6. Sit on your bestie’s sofa drinking huge cups of tea while they tell you all the reasons He was never good enough in the first place and didn’t deserve you, like, ever. Put Taylor on again. What the hell.
7. Re-read the text from your other bestie telling you how freaking awesome you are. Multiple times a day.
8. Drink pre-made supermarket cocktails straight from the bottle. On the rail replacement bus service. At 4.30pm. Feel no shame. Mostly because you’re too busy thinking about onion rings....
9. Go for a run. Yes, really. Feel oddly satisfied by your mind being wiped clear of all thoughts except OHSHITTHISHURTSITHINKIMIGHTBESICKAREMYLEGSACTUALLYONFIRE?!
What do you think? Have I missed anything crucial here, peeps?
Love Katie xxx