Thankfully, I acted in an incredibly sensible and mature manner and invested my hard-earning cash in something beautiful and functional that will last me forever. Isn't it gorgeous?
|Bodum 3 cup French Press coffee maker|
I saved a whopping 65% on this beast. Pretty good going, eh?
Let's just skim over the part where I spent £36 on 3240g of chocolate buttons.
|Button picture borrowed from The Wicked Chocolate Company.|
I mean, really, it was a perfectly justified purchase, because:
- They're the best chocolate buttons in the whole wide world
- They were a really reasonable price, so I practically made money
- It's not like I'm going to eat them all in a week
- I think Tom's going relish the chance to live solely on rice and beans this month, because it'll turn our dinners into a real life episode Ready, Steady, Cook as we try to turn the same 2 ingredients into another completely different meal.
- I've invested
the majority somea bit of my money in a good quality, long lasting cafetiere, which is super wisdomous of me.
- I'm totally going to share them. Totally.
|Before you start getting all "well, THAT was a waste of money"|
I reckon I need to get my own TV show about how to create a robust investment portfolio. You'd watch it, right?