- Met Alan Titchmarsh
- Pretended to be royalty
- Got lost in the World of PleatherThere are no photos of our time in World of Pleather- it was too traumatic.
- Had a free Benefit "Make-upper" and got (some of) our nails painted
- Found an amazing cafe and had the nicest lunch
Served up in frying pans... the photo does it absolutely no justice. It was DELICIOUS.
- Visited "Delboy's" flat
Where I managed to literally bump into David Jason, with my bag full of Easter eggs. Thankfully he wasn't cross, and even called called me sweetheart. Claim to fame, much? :p
- Admired some Underground cakes
- Saw a lot of Smeg fridges
And found out they are apparently the best place to keep books. By the way, Alice and I have already patented the fridge-library combo. It's called a fribrary.
- Had the option to learn scything
Obviously. I mean, we were at a home show. We opted to drink hot chocolate and look at scatter cushions instead.
Thank you Lucy for the tickets- we had a lovely day out!