24 February 2013

Blog of the Week Number 7

This week's Blog of the Week is someone very special indeed; Aunt Peaches. I can't remember how I discovered her blog, but I remember my first thought upon finding it was "Where have you been all my life?!". Not that I'm accusing Aunt Peaches of purposefully hiding from me or anything.  


The utterly fabulous Aunt Peaches

Aunt Peaches is the Goddess of Craft War, armed with glitter and a glue gun. I imagine her apartment to be full of cupboards crammed with thousands of pieces of loose confetti, and I know for a fact that even her food is glittery (ish). You can read more about her here, including how her feelings got butter stains all over a skirt. We've all been there....

If there was ever one thing that qualified someone to be top of my Blog of the Week list, it would have to be a Disco Giraffe. Wrap your eyes around this beauty.



These are some of Aunt Peaches' other incredible (and cheap!) craft projects. You can click on the photos to find out how she made them. 


These roses are made from the filters used in coffee machines! Genius!
Swedish Easter Tree. Also genius.
Hurry up Easter! I need these in my life. 

If a blog could be fitted with an accompanying glitter canon that fired right out of your laptop screen into your face, I imagine Aunt Peaches would be the first to sign up. Or perhaps she's working on it already. We can but hope. 

Katie xxx

P.S. Aunt Peaches' mother also gave her the best advice.

All photos are the property of Aunt Peaches. 

1 comment:

  1. OOooh, she sounds fun!!!! Love the idea of the coffee filters!

    ReplyDelete