23 December 2012

The most important birthday in December

Today, known to most people as Christmas Eve Eve, is also my Mum's birthday. She truly doesn't want people to make a fuss, but I can't stop myself making her little presents regardless. I know all children think theirs is the Best Mum in the World, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. 

This morning I unearthed a make-your-own badge kit Tom bought me a few years ago and decided to make her a special birthday badge she can wear all year round, using the power of cross-stitch. 


I made the pattern up as I went along, but I've included a copy below in case you have anything or anyone in your life you feel is lacking in cross-stitched cupcakes.

FYI: The 2 stitches in the middle of the 2nd line are 1/2 purple, 1/2 red
Happy Birthday, Mum :)

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment